The WHO Internship Program 2022 is an outstanding opportunity for students and recent graduates specializing in various technical and administrative fields. This program aims at building a diverse cultural community committed to bringing positive health developments worldwide. It is a thin silver line in the darker times where multiple social, political, economic, and religious conflicts have shattered the world. The bright students are exhilarated to become a part of the World Health Organization internship program in fulfilling its mission of creating a dynamic health workforce. Moreover, the full-fledged internship program intends to attract a pool of professionals, train them, and make them well-equipped with the health system and processes to create a galaxy of health in the space of the international health arena.
The free international internship program allows every endowed and zealous student to boost their career progression while becoming an integral part of an internationally recognized organization. Furthermore, it permits students to work together with diversified strata and develop adequate health policies that help address global health issues. The United Nations internship also grants students the right to work under the supervision of top-ranked mentors, who are also willing to cooperate with the young brains in the better excellence of the health system. Additionally, students become able to get hands-on experience through the use of advanced medical equipment. Thus, contributing to the advancement of public health worldwide.
The paid internship for students is a wide-reaching internship program. It promotes the chance of understanding and better international relations among the people of different religious, ethnic, racial, cultural, socio-political, and economic backgrounds. The WHO aims at providing students with a unique range of health opportunities so that the extent of human knowledge can be deepened. In this way, the premium internees of WHO create a competitive edge in the health sector at the global level. Since its inception, it has been eager to improve the local health systems and coordinate international responses to potential threats. In addition to that, WHO supports the efforts of nations and their partners to grant everyone an equal right to have a safe and healthy life.
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Ph.D. program enrolled students
- Recent Graduates
- The duration of the WHO paid internship program is from a minimum of six weeks to a maximum of 24 weeks.
Benefits of the WHO Internship 2022:
- It provides medical and accidental coverage to the selected students during their internship tenure.
- It provides a living allowance to financially deserving candidates.
- Some workplaces offer lunch vouchers.
Eligibility Criteria of the WHO Internship 2022:
- The candidate should be at least twenty years of age at the date of application.
- Candidates who are recent graduates or studying in graduation, under graduation, or post-graduation level.
- Everyone belonging to the institute accredited with the World Higher Education Database can apply.
- Candidates must provide proof of their recent qualifications.
- The candidate must be fluent in at least one of the official languages of the WHO.
- No relationship of candidates with the WHO staff member.
- Candidates must possess a valid passport of a WHO member nation.
- The candidate should not have participated in the WHO internship program before.
How to Apply for the WHO Internship Program 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online through the WHO Careers site.
- In order to apply, first of all, the candidates have to search for the position by going on the jobs page and searching for relevant opportunities.
- The applicants will receive an email notification confirming the application submission.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, religion, etc.
- Provide all the data of your current academic qualification.
- Complete all the required fields and forms for each section of the application form.
- Candidates must complete a legal Declaration of interest form with the purpose of financial support.
- Complete your application carefully and submit it.
Documents Required for the UN Internship 2022
- Application Acknowledgment.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Academic Letter of Reference.
- WHO Medical Certificate as proof of fitness, prior to the start of their internship.
- Passport details.
- CV or resume.
- The positions come from time to time throughout the year.
(Please send your news, article, or Pictorial to our email address <email@example.com & WhatsApp +923132434567 / +923332100737
PLEASE SEND YOUR COMMENTS Thanks)
(facebook ID shujaullahk) https://www.facebook.com/
Newspaper on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Enewspapercompk-182394028490643
(twitter: KhanShujaullah) https://www.twitter.com/home
(linkedin: shuja-ullah-khan) https://www.linkedin.com/feed/